Friday, August 15, 2008

Huh!

A strange and funny sight today...

















PARKING ENFORCEMENT has finally figured out that Beavis uses public streets as his own personal storage facility for his non-running vehicles!

















I happened to glance across the street as I was emptying trash this afternoon and saw a parking enforcement officer, a worried-looking Ma Barker, and an annoyed-looking Little Sister out in front of the Beavisphere, by the non-running cars parked in front of their house. They all were talking in hushed tones, so I couldn't hear a damned thing any of them said.


















All I know is that the parking enforcement lady was typing in license plate info and such into her little computer and marked ALL FOUR of the tires on Beavis' worktruck(that has a flat, btw). Little Sister's car wasn't marked, even though it hasn't moved any more than the damned pickup. Little Sister is busy taking out all the crap that was stored in it, however, and moving the stuff into her latest car.


















Speaking of, Little Sister apparently traded in her BMW and got some little pseudo-station wagon thingy made by KIA. It's cute. And tiny. Very appropos for a New Mommy.

















Next thing I know, a tow truck has pulled up to Little Sister's old car!


















After the PEL and the tow truck driver talked at great length, Little Sister's old car was towed away. WOW!!!!! I have no idea what prompted all this, but here's hoping that damned worktruck follows suit SOON!!















Oh, and Beavis was nowhere to be seen while all this transpired. Hmmmmmmmmm.


I don't know who called Parking Enforcement, but I just want to say to them: I LOVE YOU!!!!!


No comments: