Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gugh!!!!!!

Yesterday I woke up extremely cranky and upset.

Why?

I dreamed about Beavis.

NO SHIT.

In real life, he's still not around...I assume he's still in jail. Ellie Mae is occasionally seen with Big Daddy, and an exceptionally rare glimpse of Ma Barker is caught every once in a blue moon.

But apparently my subconscious is bugging me.

I dreamt that Beavis was out of jail and out to kill me.

NO SHIT.

While I was sitting at home freaking out about this, I then dreamt that Ma Barker and Ellie Mae came to the house and gave me a Yorkshire Terrier puppy as an apology.

NO SHIT.

I then suddenly woke up.

I have no idea what the dream means, but it creeps me out.

2 comments:

David Lyman said...

A Yorkshire Terrier Puppy?!?! Oh man, your toast.

Gary Clair said...

He must've had internet access in the joint.
"Hey this here blog is hi-larious! wait.. that's me!! Killll!"

Please give me the movie rights if that happens.