Sunday, September 30, 2007

Too Long

Yes, I know it's been too long since I've updated the Entropy Project. Here's the latest...

Beavis' peesachit truck hasn't been in front of our house for a couple of months now. Occasionally one of his "friends" will park in front of our house, but it hasn't lasted long.

I think our success has to do with Beavis' latest Babymama more than our keeping one of our vehicles in front of our house. She's living with him and his mommy and daddy now. Hilarity ensues! I'm going to make a separate post about this next.

Anyway, back to the entropy! As a refresher, here's Beavis' worktruck and his sister's endlessly For Sale VW:

















Aaaaand here they are, now:










See the difference? Wait, there is a difference:















The front wheel has been off of the worktruck for a couple of weeks now. I don't know what happened, as the truck hasn't moved in months. One day Beavis and a couple of his buddies took the wheel off, threw it into the back of the peesachit truck, and that's all I wrote.

Here's Beavis being a Social Butterfly a few months ago with some jerkwad in a Beetle in the middle of the street:
















The jerkwad was constantly going up and down the street and stopping to talk to Beavis for a few weeks at a time. I think he's gone though. Again, I think the Babymama had something to do with it.


And last but certainly not least:


















The ol' "Let's-park-in-front-of-the-fire-hydrant-because-we're-incredibly-stoopid" buddy. I don't know what the f#ck it is with this guy. He visits Beavis a lot. Sometimes he'll sleep in the cab of the truck if Beavis isn't home. Oh, and notice in this particular photo, the red car that's double-parked by the white pickup. Jeezus!

No comments: